Monday, November 30, 2009

Exaggerating.

So I go on this merry go round trying to chase a love that can never be found.
Time to say goodbye.
It's over.

There wasn't anything I didn't love about you.
You'd do some stupid things and I'd laugh at those too.

Though you'd be the only one that can make me smile.
Though you'd be the only one that really knows how.
I gotta get you out of my system.

I replayed it over and over again.
You were my boy and now we ain't even friends.
You could have been my all or nothing.
But now to me you're nothing.

Put on a pedestal, boy I held you so high.
Was never to good at finding the words to describe.
Just how I felt of you but you know that I tried.
And you know exactly how I felt.

You damn near were my everything.
You're still in my mind.
But I'd rather be here all alone.
And I'm doing just fine.
Gotta take it back to the days before we met.
And live our lives as strangers again.

December days, my summer turned to winter when you went away.
I can't help but to wonder.
Was he worth my pain?
I cried and now I'm living with just memories.

No comments: