Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rich Girl-Gwen Stefani .

I'm gonna die of boredom soon .
Gawd! It's killing me .
I'm currently addicted to Facebook's Mafia Wars .
Atleast that helps me kill abit of my boredom .
:(
Dang~!
I've got the green eye now.
I kinda envy alot of people now .
Dang~!
It's not that I hate 'em or what but I just envy the things they have .
I envy the lifestyle they have, their hawt body, their bf's, their results .
And the list goes on, it never ends .
I'm a human . An average teenage girl . So yeah .

I want to get and achieve a list of things. A long list.

THE LIST .

1. Treadmill . ( I need to burn my goddamnit fats )
2. A laptop . (I know I've got two pc's already, still...)
3. The Body Shop ( I have a list of items)
4. I need a new pair of Nike shoes . ( I'm sick of my current one )
5. Roxy !
5. I need lotsa novels . (:
6. McD (I'm craving for McD now ) yumm .
7. More novels . (:
8. Caps ( currently obssesed with caps)
9. New hp .
10. Ipod .
11. Better grades .
12. Drink More Water .
13. Exercise . Workout !
14. HIM ! ( I desperately need him in my life)
* Fingers Crossed* Amen . :D

and the list goes on and on .


Actually, most of the things above ain't that hard to get or achieve .
But there are few hard to achive ones like number 11 and 13 .
But *fingers crossed* again . Amen . :D
And the absolutely impossible ones are number 1 and 14 .
Yeah, number 1 coz my dad will ask me to go for jogging not use the treadmill .
Lazy Bumm bha me . Adeyy .
And number 14 . Dang~! no idea .
*Fingers Crossed* Again . Amen . :D

I have no idea why this pass few days I've been using this "dang!" word so many times in a sentence sometimes . DANG ~!
see ?
Until my dad replied me and said "Dang, dong, ding, ur head la"
Dang~!
lol .

No comments: